The Pinochle Point

           "Pinochle Point" is a small modern like family house. It's simplicity  makes this house different to other family lots i have. It took me day's just to finish this project, there are lots of revisions in some areas. But now I think it's done, there are still lot's of stuff to place but i'll just leave them to your guy's. Before I continue I would like to encourage all of you to grab a copy of this magnificent simulator game "The Sims 3". Visit this site Right Here, you'll find all Sims 3 products there like expansion packs and stuff packs, you can also Pre-order the newest expansion pack for the Sims 3,"The Sims 3 Island Paradise (Limited Edition)". So what are you waiting for? Go ahead, grab a copy and be a part of the Sims Family and Join our Community.
              This house is actually small, it only got 2 Bedrooms, and 1 Bathroom. Just an average type of house for an average type of family. You can fit up to 4 Sims in here, maybe 2 Adults and 2 young once, well it's actually up to you. For the Furnished design of this house you'll get a price of 116,075 Simoleons and 56,188 Simoleons for the Unfurnished one. I used the Split Leveling Technique with this house, if you want to learn how to create your own split leveled designed house, here's a step-by-step tutorial form "TheSimsSupply", it's a very informative tutorial. Below are some images of the house and i'll be glad to see this house into your gameplay! Don't forget to leave your comments below and to join my page for more Updates! Have fun!

                   FLOOR PLAN:



                    EXTERIOR IMAGES:














                    INTERIOR IMAGES:
























            I have the Download button ready for you guy!, I hope you'll enjoy this another Family Lot. I have more Design's in mind, so keep in touch! Thank you and Have a nice day!


11 comments:

Trudie said...

Very nice

Unknown said...

Thank's Trudie!

Anonymous said...

How did you get all those gadgets? Do I need an expansion?

Unknown said...

Hi there! I have all the expansions and stuff's installed in my game but there are no custom contents. I don't use any CC's in my house. As long as you have the latest update in you game you can use this house. Item's you don't have will be automatically be replaced by another item that looks just like the item I used. So you won't get any problems at all... Cheer's!

Unknown said...

And one more thing, if you guys are wondering on how did i get a post on the stairs railings, I used the "moveobjects" and "disablesnappingtoslotsonalt" codes to accomplish a more realistic effect to the house. If you want to know more about the Sims 3 Codes you can visit this site here:
http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:Sims_3_Cheats

Good day to you all! It's fun to be creative!

pop said...

Thank you! Unfortunately, my game doesn't want to update.

Unknown said...

why? do you have the cracked one?

Unknown said...

How do you download it to the game?

Anonymous said...

How do I install this inside my home? Thanks x

Anonymous said...

game*

iberightbackpig said...

It's a beautiful design and home but after download and installation, I can't get it to show in game. It's not in the empty houses menu or on edit town down Pinchole point. Help?

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Bluehost