Split Levels

             Before anything else, I would like to thank all the guy's from "The Sim Supply" for sharing their tutorials to my Blog.
             I remembered the first time I played the Sims 2 from EA Games. At first I didn't mind all stuffs from the Build menu, I just put walls, place doors and windows, and other stuffs on my house. I just wanna play the game, that's all. But then the truth is I really love designing houses, it actually run's in our blood, because my father really do love designing houses.
             So then I decided to try to build a more realistic design of houses in Sims 2. I was really happy knowing what I can actually do in this Game. And then "The Sims 3" was released and after a year I finally got a copy of the Game. I really enjoyed making houses for my Sims in  the game. I've learned so many techniques by just viewing all the videos in youtube.
           Alright then, so much for that, here's the first tutorials for you guy's. Once again, thank you for "The Sim Supply" for this tutorial. In this tutorial you will learn how to create a split leveled floor design in Sims 3. All the details are here so there's no doubt you guy's will really learn accurately in how to accomplish this technique. So have fun and enjoy this tutorial!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I tried everything you mentioned and it won't work ��

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Bluehost