The Red Hay Bale

           This house was supposed to be a budget house but I decided to make this a small family barn house instead. I even built a barn beside the house but it's on another lot, I just want to see how it look with the barn. But before I continue, I want to encourage everyone to play this Simulator game, "The Sims 3". grab yourselves a copy of this magnificent game and join the fun!. You can grab your copy here!. And Pre-order the latest Expansion pack The Sims 3 Island Paradise (Limited Edition), you might get freebies to!
            I have here a screenshot of the house with the barn beside it. I actually looks good together, but I'm sorry to say that you can only get the house.


           I built this house into a 20x30 size of lot. It will cost your Sims 65,590 Simoleons for the Furnished type of the house and 30,462 Simoleons for the Unfurnished one. I used the Split leveling technique in this house which involves the code "constrainfloorelevation" if you're not familiar on how to create a Split leveled house, I have a tutorial for you right her! Go ahead and check it out. Below are the Screenshots of the house both exterior and interior. I also have the Download button warmed up for you! I hope you'll enjoy this project. Thank you and have a nice day!

               FLOOR PLANS:



               EXTERIOR IMAGES:








               INTERIOR IMAGES:




















2 comments:

Ivack. G said...

I Love Your Design :) Good Job

Unknown said...

Thank you so much! Keep in touch my friend.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Bluehost