The Paradise Villa

          Hi there guy's! Well it took me awhile to build another Family Lot, but here it is, "The Paradise Villa". I would like to thank my friend Derek Thomson for giving me ideas for this project and James of "TheSimSupply" for his tutorials. Before I continue, I would like to encourage you guy's to grab your own copy of "The Sims 3", I know you'll enjoy this game, so Click here and grab one!
          I spent so much time building this house, and because it is in a huge lot, I didn't actually know if I'm gonna finish it. It took me a week just to finish the Interior of the house, and two days for the Exterior. I had fun creating this project. I used some ideas from the tutorials i have here in my blog, like on how to retain walls mostly on the Pool part, go ahead an take a peek on the tutorial if you want to learn how it's done.
            This house is build on a 60x60 size of lot. The furnished lot will cost you 509,339 Simoleons and 236,239 Simoleons for the unfurnished lot. I have images below of the house, take some time to view all the images before you download this house. I hope you'll enjoy this new Family lot, "The Paradise Villa".



This is the Perspective of the Villa.

1st Floor - Floor Plan

2nd Floor - Floor Plan
 Exterior Images:






















 Interior Images:










































          Ok then, that's all of it I guess. I have more to show but I'll just let you guy's see more of this house in your game. So I hope you'll enjoy this house, download it and let your Sims enjoy this luxurious villa.


           If you have any questions about this projects don't hesitate to leave a comment. Thank you and have a nice day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What expansion packs does this require if any?

Unknown said...

Hi kind sir!, i'm truly sorry if it took me awhile to response, actually a got all the expansion packs and the stuffs installed, so i really don't know which stuff i use.
But still, the only thing you need to do is to update you game and your good. You can use this house in you game and you'll not get any prob.
Tell me if any problem comes up, i'm happy to help!

The Kessler's said...

Thank you, I love it.
I have one problem, the circle driveway shows up as grass?!?

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic house. I'm not downloading it because I like building stuff my own way but I love it. Great work!
--Cali

Ivack. G said...

Extremely Nice :D... Great Work Mate!

Unknown said...

Thanks!!! I'm working on some new houses right now, but i'm still having some trouble with my computer so it may take some time. Keep in touch! :)

Anonymous said...

How exactly do you download this to your computer? Because I don't want to mess up my Sims game by accident. I was going to put it in Documents, then Electronic Arts, then The Sims 3, then Downloads...

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Web Hosting Bluehost